Give your applications Windows Explorer features with the Shell Control Pack ActiveX. These powerful shell controls including tree view, list view and combo box allow you to build simple or complex file/folder selection interfaces inside your own applications.
Why resort to a popup file-selection dialog, when you can place file-selection controls directly on your form?
- The most complete implementation of Windows Explorer functionality yet seen outside of Explorer itself.
- PTxShList and PTxShTree controls support customisable shell context menus including "Send To", Ole drag-and-drop with custom events, renaming, deleting, copying, pasting, checkboxes, bold text per item, and event-based filtering.
- PTxShList control includes Icon, Details and Thumbnail (see right) views with multiple wildcard item filtering.
- Optional .NET Support includes pre-built, strong-named assemblies suitable for installation in to Global Assembly Cache.
- Create and read back shell link (.LNK) files with PTxShLink.
- Drag-and-drop supports left and right button drags and all modifier keys. Events allow customisation of drag-and-drop operations
- The new PTxDataObject makes accessing drag-and-drop data easier.
- Explorer emulation engine is the same used in the award winning Shell Control Pack VCL for Delphi and C++Builder, as seen in leading products such as HomeSite and HotDog.
- Windows XP theme support.
- Windows Installer Merge Modules are provided for easy deployment.
- Many example projects in Visual Basic .NET, C# and Visual Basic 6 are provided.
- Royalty-free distribution of run-time controls with your applications.
- Unlimited online technical support including e-mail, discussion groups and all version 2.x upgrades free.
- And much more!
Over 60 new methods, events and properties have been added in version 2.
The Shell Control Pack ActiveX is specifically designed for:
- .NET Languages such as C# and Visual Basic 7
- Visual Basic 6
- Visual C++ 6
- Delphi 6, 7
- C++Builder 6
The Shell Control Pack ActiveX works with other containers, such as Internet Explorer 5+, but limited technical support is provided for these platforms.
See what some of our satisfied customers have to say about the Shell Control Pack ActiveX.
"Would like congratulate development team for creating such a excellent ActiveX control. Before evaluating this I had downloaded dozen of other controls ... None of them was close to what Plasmatech offers. It was wonderful experience working with such feature rich control!"- Rajesh Kambli, Developer
Ordering information | Native VCL version for Delphi and C++Builder